Thursday, January 12, 2012

TRASHER PARTY !


TRASHER party is one of the well-known party in Bangkok for people who basically loves pop music. For sure, I am one of those.
I was luckily found this party through a friend from year ago.
So let me tell you what is TRAHSER party is all about.



TRASHER Party basically is an event party for people who specifically love pop music , they usually come up with the theme in each time.

For example , the last three parties I have been with Trasher was LADY GAGA theme , BEYONCE' theme and lasted one was A prom night party theme ! Let me be the first to tell you that those parties were worth it! Absolutely exquisite!


I asked Mr.JOJO (one of the trasher party organizer ) about where’s the name “Trasher” came from. So he said , Basically , years ago, he had an idea of a pop music party. and he was considerate the name “trasher” because sometimes people gives pop music to a place of “trash music”. He wanted to brings the trash music( that people called) to be something fabulous and gem, so he started doing this trasher party !for people who loves pop music and adore pop culture to be together and enjoy the night !
Then Trahser was named. The trasher party has expand and people actually notice about this through friends. and it getting more and more people everytime. It's not about being a trash party but fun party where people can cerebrate pop culture , pop music that you adore , dress up fabulously , put on the fab heels , be yourself and have fun !
In each theme people were dressed up amazingly to fit with the theme every time , I am showing some pictures from the lady gaga theme from months ago.
It was absolutely incredible , I have seen so many amazing costumes and it was extremely fun.
People at the party was not only Thais but also there was full of foreigners as well , there was quite a lot tho.
The night and the element at the party was just great , the location they picked for the Lady gaga theme was at LED RCA, It was great. they have a big dancefloor , and a dj bar ! and have enough space for us to just dance.
The night was great , I could feel the power of POP music , It was magnificent fun.




They usually played the music based on the theme and the song you be familiar with.You couldn’t be expected from other night club to play those songs , I was so thrilled to hear them played so many of my favorite songs through the night each time I have been there.
TRASHER usually occur once a month ! and the place could be changed each time so you can follow the lasted event happening from the official trasher facebook : http://www.facebook.com/trasherbangkok
Please leave me a comment and suggest anything you like ;) Feel free.
Hope everyone have a nice weekend , ciaooo.


11 comments:

  1. "Don't you dare insult POP MUSIC" - Trasher
    I freaking love this quote!!! BTW,It was a super massive awesome nite that i can't forget. See yah next party, Auf Wiedersehennnnn XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look great!! I really wanna go once. Sometime music and club bring my soul out. Love it!!

      Delete
  2. It is interesting for anyone who love partying in the pub.However for me I don't like living in noisy places. I prefer living at home in the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Beyonce Party last year and I think it was not ok for me because they seldom gave an importance to the theme so it was not fun. However, it's interesting for anyone who love dancing, clubbing, and haning out at night. Thanks for your review, Mikee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This party is fantastic! I've question do I have to dress up in a fancy costume? I really like your post. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Pawinee , glad you like my review.) well basiclly you dont have to dress super super costume lol it is just an optional for fun of cos :)

      Delete
  5. this party is the best party at LED ever.
    Trasher did a really great job there.
    i've never seen LED as full of people as that day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome party!!!!
    but poor me because i dont love dancing 555

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwwww XD im so into parties!!! i love dancing and drinking. sounds like a bad girl, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ้haha thats not sound like bad at all :p everyone loves party :p

      Delete
  8. I love dancing. ^O^
    Do I have to wear bikini to join the paty here like your pics? XD

    ReplyDelete