Monday, January 2, 2012

Last 2011 night :'))

The last day of 2011 was pretty exciting for me. I spent the afternoon eating out with my family and friends. I was so enjoy with the atmosphere of celebration that I didn't want to end my last day of 2011 too quickly. So, instead of heading back home right away, I decided to go to see the light and hang out with my friends.

Started at Terminal21.


Asoke Road


Countdown party @ Terminal21


Christmas tree @ Terminal21

Along Ploenchit Road




Chidlom Road

Amarin Plaza


Intercontinental Hotel and Gaysorn


Since a long walk from Ploenchit, finally we reached the biggest party in Bangkok!



'Bangkok Countdown 2012 @ Central World'


They were so many people went to this countdown party. They all were heading to get inside the park to get closer to the stage where the concert was playing. I counldn't get inside ( and I didn't want to) because I thought that once I got in, I probably couldn't get out! It was so packed! So, I went inside Central World instead, to look down from the top floor.


Hurry got inside (It was nearly 11pm at that time)


Inside Central World. Still so crowded!

.
The view from 5th (or 4th) floor. So packed but everyone seemed to be enjoy the party.

Even I wasn't be there,in the middle of the party. I could see the happiness and the enjoyment of the people overflowing. From the disaster that we had been through, I was so glad to see Thai people smile again.

A view from Siam BTS


Celebrated the new year with family and cake :'))

Lastly, Thanks my friends ( Poom,P'Cho and Draft) for spending this special moment with me, especially Poom who let me use her pictures lol




Everyone! Happy New Year! :'))

31 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are amazing ! the place look so great , seems like you had the best time ! and I think its great to visit the town now , just so pretty!
    HNY by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all your recommended place are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.o That's so many place you went to! Glad you uploaded all the pictures and information :D They are so beautiful! Full of joy <3

    Happy New Year 2012 ;D
    keep on blogging. I like reading your blog XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone! definitely keep posting the blog ;') I love taking pictures and so glad to know that you guys love it :'))

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've been all around the city! lots of pictures here, i almost feel like i'm there with you. we must have a joint post. One post that we go together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of you places are wonderful. If I have more time than this, I will hang out with my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow ^^ the pictures are wonderful! i went to Central World to celebrate it's an awesome place at night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Central world always hold the biggest countdown party in Bangkok and they did a spectacular job! You can see from the pictures. The place was filled with thousand of people every year ;')

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this year is the spectacular one according to what you've said because there were lots of trouble last many times there. however, it's a good sign being wonderful and secure this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let's make it a better year! ;'))
    Since it's our last year in university so let's make it vivid and memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderfull! all the places are interesting for traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures! Bangkok at night is awesome as always. I sgree with y'all. New Year is the time when we start new things and forget the recent past we've just been through. HNY2012!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh!!!
    Your picture is awesome. and your recommended place is very wonderful. I love CTW more when I read your blog <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wowwww, I can really feel how happy you were by all really nice pictures you posted.

    Thx you for wonderful post. :>

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!!!
    Nice pictures..

    When I come in this blog, I want to go out this night.

    ReplyDelete
  18. cool pictures, cool places ^_______^ Bangkok is my place.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thx for nice pictures. I got many places for taking pictures as memorial for next winter. If I don't have any where to celebrate next new year, I will choose one from your review.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thx for recommending many places to celebrate.
    I'm sure that all of these places is so attractive that everyone wants to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks everyone for all the comments! Next new year I must say this party should be one on your list ;'))

    ReplyDelete
  22. all your posted pictures attract me a lot!! I celebrated the countdown celebration at Ratchaprasong crossroad 3 years ago,, there were millions of people and i felt unhappy since it was abundantly overcrowded so I chose to celebrate other places the year later because it was warmer and closer with my friends ^^

    ReplyDelete
  23. your pics made me happy jung 55 I think,In NY festival BKK is most beautiful ^^ I away waiting for the next NY 55

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all of your pics, girl ><

    Thx for sharing your nice experience of the Last 2011 night. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  25. How sad !! I was home on New Year's Day :(
    But thankfully your post can give me a sense of fabulous new year celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good for you that you spend times at the end of the year with your fam,bf and friends. It's such a good memory huh? HNY,btw:))

    ReplyDelete
  28. I saw NY celebration from TV every countdown night.Reading your post and seeing your beautiful pix give me different felling. thx for shared a good time HNY ja ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  29. Not only NY but my gang and I always go there after finish class at University, just like our second home. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks everyone! So happy that you guys love the pics >w<,, @Big, sorry to hear that you didnt enjoy Central World New Year party. May be you should try again next year lol

    ReplyDelete