Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chocolate Ville

The trendiest place to hang out at the moment! The most talk of the town new restaurant that I would like to recommend to you guys today is the “Chocolate Ville”. I read the reviews of this restaurant weeks ago and then my friend told me she’s been there and she really liked it. (Personally, I really want to go but because of my tight schedule and HOMEWORK (!) at the university, it’s still impossible T^T.) Anyway, let’s have a look! ;’))




The Chocolate Ville is a new unique design restaurant. Its design is to be a small European village. This is the first time I heard of a restaurant that features with many stylish houses. They actually build the real houses, not just paint in a wood board! The restaurant is located in Kaset-Nawamin Km.11, soi Patthavikorn-Nawamin70. I think it’s more convenience if you drive but you can take a bus or call a taxi. (Available bus no. is 60, 71, 95, 95, 96,156,501,520) And you should make a reservation before going. My friends said the queues are run up to 100 almost every day!
The light house is duplicated from Maine's Harbor lighthouse in Massachusetts
The restaurant has a various type of menu: Thai, Chinese, and Mexican. BBQ, steak, fusion, A Lar Carte/ set menu etc. Beer and wine are recommended. Also, the recommended menus from the restaurant are Grilled ribs, German smoked ham, Carpaccio salmon, Carbonara and Pizza.
From what I read from the review and interviewed my friend, what attract the customer the most is the atmosphere or the ambience of the restaurant. The place concept is “Dining in the park”. Considered from many pictures of the restaurant I’ve seen, I think they did really a great job on the buildings and the surrounding. It’s not only the feeling that you are dining in the park but it is the park somewhere in Europe!

This place is absolutely on my must-go list! Anyone who has already been there, please don’t hesitate to share the pictures and your review and for people who wanna go to this beautiful restaurant with me.. Let’s make a date lol

Chocolate Ville
Open hours: Everyday, 4.00p.m till midnight
Price per person (approximately): 200-500฿
Call for reservation or any questions: 083-077-3738, 081-921-2016
(Reservation start at 4.00p.m)
Facebook page: facebook.com/chocolateville
Credit: Thanks Poom for the pictures and information :'))
and some pictures are from Chocolate Ville facebook.

9 comments:

  1. Chocolate Ville look like a town in fairy tale.That would be great to have dinner there with family or friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I fall in love with this place. I didn't know there is such a beautiful restaurant like this in Thailand. Your review really convinces me to go there right now.55 Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the place is stunning.
    i'd love to wear a grow and go there pretending i were a princess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww!!! such an alluring place with nice atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments everyone! I really want to visit this restaurant too ><,, To me, it's like a dreamland lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keng!!!!! I wanna go there :)) There have a happy hours, haven't?? Let's chill out there ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. woah woah woahhh if you guys gonna go there pleaseeeee invite me!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful place !! *0*
    All of your pics are charming again. ><
    The style of Chocolate Ville is so outstanding.
    If I've a chance to go there, it will be a fantastic night for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't waste your time or money on this place. It's visually interesting in a rather weird tacky way but the service is bad enough to start you frothing at the mouth. We went Dec26/12 and the wait for the first drink was 40 min. Meals for 5 were ordered and 3 of them arrived after about 30 min, one more about 10 min later and the last one was set down 15 min after THAT, in other words 55 minutes after the first meals were on the table.
    Amazing place indeed.

    ReplyDelete