Monday, January 2, 2012

DJ Station !




Feel like Dancing? I mean literally dancing!

The place I am giving my review for this week is a place called DJ Station. It’s a gay club located in Silom soi 2 in Bangkok. Even though it's a gay club but woman and straight guys are welcome as well ( I have seen so many). It’s one of the most famous disco club in Bangkok. I was there on the first of January, so it was insanely crowded , but I had such a big time dancing my ass out. The night was fun but yeah I need to be recovered. Lol

Firstly you have to be 20+ (just like other night clubs in Thailand). Then you have got to pay 200 baht for the entrance , and you would get two tickets for drinks. I had cocktails for myself, it was alright. And it was a good start from 2 cocktails, 200B was worth it.

The place had 3 floors, the first and the second was more like dancing , people are dancing on the stage , you can join them of corse lol but the third floor was more like a chill place, where you can sit , chat and drink.

The music they played was basically the remix music, like pop remix and general dancing disco music that you might be familiar with.


Also they have a spacial show at started 11PM, The show was basically like a lip sync drag queen show, it was about 4 or 5 shows. It was really good and well entertained and of corse they received a massive applaud. I am so impressed by the show though !

When the shows done, time to hit on the floor was about to begin!

DJ Station opens from 21:00 - 02:00 Daily !

p.s. sorry for the poor quality pictures , I was using my phone taking them.

I hope you get some idea about going out and I hope you all have a great new year.

Ciao !

Maitree T.

20 comments:

  1. I'll go 4 sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy! seem like it's exciting party! bet you enjoy it a lot lol Take me with you next time hon ;'))

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Bet you have had a great new year night!
    I never went to gay club before but this one is kinda interesting.

    anyway bigger picture would be nice cuz now I just couldnt see things clearly. Lol, just saying.

    thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!... nice place :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! It looked really fun. I think everyone can join there even women or straight guys. Just open your vision. Let's hang out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like an awesome place, and great party !! :D just wish i was 20 :P aha

    ReplyDelete
  7. DJ Station is definitely not a place for me but some of commenters here will have a hell of a time there. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww!!..that's sound interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gay club !

    I would like to stay away from there. lol

    Did you enjoy that night?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gay club! Is it the same atmosphere as in Phuket and Pattaya.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really interesting! I've never been to a night club before in my life. Perhaps this is the first place to start my night life. lol I'm heading over to DJ Station in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha.. when i first knew that this is a gay club, i thought it must be Mike writing this blog! and yes it is lol. i think dancing in a gay club is more fun than the regular one coz everyone is dancing!! and i love hanging out with gay friends. But the problem is i prefer dancing with a real guy which is rear in the gay club. hahaha btw, i'll try this one in the future XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. @La-bell3 i've been. it's not as fun as you think for us girls. that night in my section, there were only 4 people actually dancing, Mike, Som, Mike's friend and i. the rest of them just stood and winged at each other. i was like, get a room!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Nutcha hahahaha! ic..so i wnt go there for sure! XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sound interesting but I will consider it later haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I couldn't help thinking of the music while I was reading your blog!
    Straightforwardly, I don't like clubbing because it's kinda crowded, noisy and it could destroy my health. However, your suggested pub is very interesting and I'll drop by when I have a chance ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha yeah I had quite a good time ! xD
    next time i'll make sure that the pictures and large and clear enough so everyone can see properly.
    thanks everyone for the comment and good suggestion :)
    hope everyone have a nice weekend. :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been the gay club with Mike before and yeah I had fun but there was so crowed and hardly to find some space to hit on the floor haha :))

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you guys go there, dont forget to invite me !! i would love to !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. can you bring a digicam inside?

    ReplyDelete